[LI] running dosemu from User login

Hi Friends,

When I try to run xdos from X terminal or dos from console I get the following
error :

[rajesh@rajesh] ~$ xdos
Running unpriviledged in low feature mode
kernel CPU speed is 167046480 Hz
Running on CPU=586, FPU=1
ERROR: can't open /dev/hda1 for read nor write: Permission denied (you should never see this message)

Whereas from root it works fine.

In /etc/dosemu.conf file I have added the following statement :
<snip>

disk { partition "/dev/hda1" }

<snip>

and I got dos running from root.

In dosemu.users I have added the following statement :

< snip >

rajesh c_all

<snip >

what should I do to run it from a user
login ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my
life there."
-Charles F. Kettering