Re: re [LI] www.egroups.com suggestion for listmaster

Hi there,
That maybe because you have changed it to show all 500 people on
one page, but I get 10/20 people on one page and that suffices ! And anyway
if it is a open list, I least bother about who the member is ( of course
until
some member starts sending spam )
     Khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.33
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

"Suresh Ramasubramanian" <Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/20/99 07:19:01 am