[LI] Regarding SAMBA server

Hello
      I had edited /etc/smb.conf   file  and restarted smb, my NT
workstaions can'nt see the Linux machine through the network neighbourhood,
while i can pine and telnet, now i don'nt know where I had gone wrong , I am
adding contents of smb.conf files
               Thanks in advance
                         Joseph John

[global]
   workgroup = ORB
   guest account = guest
   keep alive = 30
   os level = 2
   domain logons = yes
   domain master = yes
   encrypt passwords = yes
   security = user
;   printing = bsd
;   printcap name = /etc/printcap
;   load printers = yes
   hosts allow = 192.168.0.
   networkstation user login = yes
   smb passwd file = /etc/smbpasswd

; Please uncomment the following entry and replace the
; ip number and netmask with the correct numbers for
; your ethernet interface.
;   interfaces = 192.168.1.1/255.255.255.0
interfaces = 192.168.0.1/255.255.255.0

; If you want Samba to act as a wins server, please set
; 'wins support = yes'
   wins support = no

; If you want Samba to use an existing wins server,
; please uncomment the following line and replace
; the dummy with the wins server's ip number.
;   wins server = 192.168.1.1

[homes]
   comment = Homes
   browseable = yes
   read only = no
   create mode = 0750

; The following share gives all users access to the Server's CD drive,
; assuming it is mounted under /cd. To enable this share, please remove
; the semicolons before the lines
;
[cdrom]
   comment = Linux CD-ROM
   path = /cdrom
   read only = yes
   locking = no

;[printers]
;   comment = All Printers
;   browseable = no
;   printable = yes
;   public = no
;   read only = yes
;   create mode = 0700
;   directory = /tmp

[utils]
   comment = Utils for Wincvs
   path = /local/utils
   read only = yes
   valid users = user1 user2 user3 user4 user5 user6 user7

[