Re: [LI] Debian package of wine

skhader@xxxxxxxxxx proclaimed:
> I just made a Debian Package of the latest wine ( 991212 ) !
> Anybody knows where me should post it ??
> Thaths ?? Manoj ??

Debian usually does not allow uploads of packages by non registered
maintainers.  This policy exists to ensure that trojans don't creep in.
This is also one of the reasons why the approval process for new
maintainers is painful and involves verification of your identity via a
phone call and such.

Here are your choices:

1. Email the maintainer of the wine package asking him if he is interested
in your package.

2. If you can put up your package on a web server then send an email to
debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx giving the
URL.

Thaths
--
Milhouse: We got to spread this stuff around!  Let's put it on the
Internet!