[LI] SiS 6326 Config File on the Web!

With *very* high speed efforts from Rahul , I have the following up - geocities wont let me upload anything other than .txt - so read the first few lines of the .txt ...

The XF86Config file for the SiS 6326 Video Card is at : http://geocities.com/ravikantr/linux/sis6326.txt
  I have modified the index.html appropriately , so that you can do a "lynx http://geocities.com/ravikantr/linux"; and get a link w/ info on how to download the XF86Config file.

  Disclaimer : If something malfunctions/blows up , attack Rahul - I dont even own that accursed card... hehe... actually...more seriously... neither of us are to blame - *there is no guarantee/warranty of any sort - implied or otherwise* as to the functioning of the card.

  G'day.

- Ravi.

ps : mutt kicks butt ;-)!!!@