[LI] RE: Intel 810 - Motherboard and (continuing) X woes...

Hi everyone,
I found some info on the web on i810 chipset and how to install
the XFree86 accelerated server.
May I point you to:
http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel810/linuxsoftware.htm
and
http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel810/release_notes_1.htm

I'll try the suggested methods and see if it helps.
Regards,
Ashwin.

Disillusioned without a working X windows system, I wrote:

Hi Folks!
Thanks for all your responses Shankar, Venugopal and Sathya.
Sorry to say that my problems haven't ended.

I downloaded the XFCom stuff from precisioninsight site and
did the following:
1. copied I810Gtt*.rpm (those meant for RH6.1), xf86config_glibc...tgz,