Re: [LI] Partitioning : No free primary

Hello,

I remember that /boot ( or any other bootloader for any other OS) must
be before the first 1024 cylinders.
Therefore, if you just create a / partition, after around 4GB is taken,
then ouch.
In a friend's place, ( he has a Seagate 8.6 GB: 1048 cyl) I either had
to create the / partition before around 8GB or had to create a separate
partition and mount /boot on it. This was in the first 1024 cylinders.
Mileage may vary depending on drive geometry. It isn't a 4GB limit.

I suggest this:
Create ur primary NT partition first as ur loading NT. Create a 4GB
partition and leave it blank. Then create ur D: partition.
While loading linux, remove the middle partition and load linux.

As far as the err goes, I guess it has been explained well enough as it
is.
HTH,
Ciao
-sush