[LI] Reply:VMware

Hi satyajit,

    The most basic thing,in this world,would be to check out the pcqnov99
    magazine before letting it out here, just for the sake of it.
    Anyway, I hope U *can* goto *page 130* & read the comprehensive guide for
    U'rself.
    I hope U have *atleast* 128MB RAM or U may be delighted in getting
    Ur box crawl for memory.Hey,I couldn't get to configure my sound card.
    And if U want to boot from the existing Windoz partition,U may have to
    write a batch file which would install respective VGA drivers
    (vmsvga *.inf while booting from VMware or Ur Windoz driver for a normal
    boot) & 'autoexec'ute it everytime U boot!!!
    In any case, VMware is too good to get bogged down by these(sortable)
    issues.
		enjoy!!!

    Machani Sridhar
    machani_sridhar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    The ALIENS Group
    5th SEM Computer Science Engineering @ UVCE
    BANGALORE

    "The absence of proof is not the proof of absence."
                 MICHEAL CRICHTON
		 from THE LOST WORLD(the novel)