[LI] Font Server

Hi Folks,
I dunno whether this prob has already cropped up, but it looks like
xfstt is absent in RH 6.1 ! Am I right ?? If this is the case, then RH must
have given out some alternative for true type fonts  ?? If so,
what is that or is it that I have to get xfstt seperately from rufus ??
Or can anybody give me a solution as to how I can use my
truetype fonts in RH 6.1 with the stock install ??
TIA

Regards
               Khader