Re: [LI] Linux Single

Hi,
I was trying to retrieve a PC, in which there were two partitions, Win 95 and
LINUX (kernel 2.1).

The problem was that the root password was lost.
So tried the "LINUX SINGLE method". But even then it was asking me for a root
password.

Can somebody help me with this.

What i did was that, at the LILO PROMPT ... : i entered "linux single".
But even then it was asking me for a root password.

Can someone help me on this.
Aruneesh