[LI] ZGV and List Rock

Hi people,
    zgv and links rock
    In case you people didn't already know links is a lynx like browser only
it supports tables etc.
so it shows the web page in the actual formatting. So it was a pleasure
browsing sites which did
not contain frames. went to Atul Chitnis's Page at
http://www.exocore.com/linux
Links has an option of doing save as has a menu and supports combo boxes as
a drop down box
as in TC etc.

    Since I am not to fond of the graphical Interface, i.e. Xserver, yet I
like to see images I
downloaded zgv and guys is does show images right from the console. has even
mouse
support.

    I got Postgres up and running and am looking into integrating it with
web pages so that
e-commerce through postgres becomes possible. Or has somebody already
implemented
it. Any pointers.

    Thanks Jaju and others who helped me with Postgres part

regards
Aditya