[LI] Saving band width on this mailing list...

Hi folks,
Incidentally in the LID Vol no. 417 this message " please save band width " appeared 39 times. But people seem to be developing a habit of ignoring it. Please do not utilise this space for your personal squabbles as some of us( at least me for now) are really hard pressed for time in office. I have nothing against a word of good humour once in a while or some interesting gossip once in a while.I am sure by now most of us appreciate the fact as well as enlightened that one solar year = 365.2245678028048397 or whatever no. of days . We can have a separate mailing list for analysing the psychology of Julius Cesaer and his prodigies while framing the concept of a calender. Please don't over do it.I hope all of you will take it in right spirit.
Thanks for your patience.
Pankaj Mathur
Bangkok