Re: [LI] Message from RMS.

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999 skhader@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Just some reference about LSB doesn't mean that it has something
> about LSB and that it is technical and I don't see any technical

<snip>

Khader - your post is extending the thread. Don't set a bad example.

Everyone else - the decision is unanimous, so there is no need to reply to
this - linux-india-general is the place to go for non-tech discussions.
Discussion on this topic has already started there, so you are missing
things if you haven't subscribed to it
(mailto:majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?body=subscribe linux-india-general)

Atul