Re: [LI] Message from RMS.

Just some reference about LSB doesn't mean that it has something
about LSB and that it is technical and I don't see any technical
reference about filesystem there in the mail. And that is pure
politics. Funny that you who posted it did not get it. And it is not
about GNU/Linux Filesystem but about GNU/Linux ( here / stands
for and/or ).  Phew !! Thaths can you please direct further mails of this
thread to the linux-india-general.
Technical !! Waw !! I am confused about the meaning of technical here.
*&@^(^(&@^$^&@%#^%!*
And please ragu Please !!! please !!! Please !!!! On the
linux-india-general list.
Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Linuxer First,      Debianer Second,            Anything else Next.

Raghavendra Bhat <ragu@xxxxxxxx> on 12/04/99 11:10:07 AM

This is not about the politics of the kind U intend.
This is about the LSB which is going to affect U and me.
This is about the GNU/Linux Filesystem and hence has relevance here.
This has technical relevance and the thread can continue here....