Re: [LI] Message from RMS.

Atul Chitnis wrote:

> I disagree completely. You obviously are unable to understand the
> difference between an X server configuration (which is technical) and a
> discussion about positioning (which is political).

Aaah...Aaah.  Good reasoning.

Say, I have a problem in getting my X up 'coz due to the non-adherance
of the FSSNTD; an XYZ distro has put the binary XF86_SVGA inside
/opt/bin and another XQZ distro has put it in /opt/usr/X11R6/bin.
How do U intend to solve my problem if this is not a technical one ?

I want this thread continued here not 'coz I have been vetoed by two
members of this list but on its own merit.

ragOO, VU2RGU.
The ILUG-Cochin Homepage  http://www.geocities.com/manoj_vm/
--
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux