Re: [LI] Novell Client for Linux

Hello there,
Last time there was a tekmetric certified guy on the lkml
who asked a question and which showed everyone on the lkml how
good are certifications and how good that guy was !! ;-)

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Linuxer First,      Debianer Second,            Anything else Next.

"Pankaj Mathur" <matsulsan@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/04/99 04:22:19 PM

Please respond to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx