Re: [LI] RHL 6.1 sucks >> No Noooo Welcome to Linux <<

Hi

> hav any of u noticed the no of bugs in RHL 6.1.
> god what is this community comming to. it seems that RH were so eager 2
> release their new version that they ended up being more like MS than evr.
> the new ver of kdelibs is not compatible w/t the older versions..
> hav any of u tried installing any of the s/w that use  kdelibs..

Welcome to the world of Linux.

Here many a times new versions of libraries DON"T TRY TO BE BACKWARD COMPATIBLE
(and BECOME BLOATED). However MOST of the TIME, you will FIND A NEWER VERSION of
the APPLICATION( which is FAILING with the NEW LIBRARY) ALSO so you DON"T HAVE
TO WORRY.

I can tell you from my experience with both Linux and Windows (which you have
refered ) that the Linux model exels, provided you are ready to put
some hard work.

---------
Keep :-)
HanishKVC