Re: [linux-india-programmers] Re: [LI] struct task

Hi,

skhader@xxxxxxxxxx <skhader@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I copied that line from the Configure.help file in
>/usr/src/linux/Documentation
>from the kernel 2.3.29. Maybe your are right ??

Then it needs changes. And btw, if you got this odd version of
the kernel, I guess you're in the lk mailing list, right? And lkml
specifically tells you not to rely on odd version releases of
the kernel (I mean the 2.1.x, 2.3.x, etc)..

So, if this does happen to appear when 2.4.x is released, then
this definitely needs some correction. Anything less than a
PPro can only access 4GB of phy. mem.

Prashant