Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Hello there,
Get some life man!! You seem have to lost your
humor !             ROTFL ! And neither is he selling nor me buying.
He said Free there and I too said free if you didn't read it properly.!
LOL !
*Bechara  [Commercial] Ka Bojh mara Ise Chahiye Cinkara Hamdard ka Tonic
Cinkara ;-)*
ROTFL !   I am laffing my heart out here ! HuHUHUHUHAHAHHAHHUHUHAHAH!!

Regards
               Khader

Nirmal Kejriwal <nirmalkej@xxxxxxx> on 12/02/99 11:33:06 PM