Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Gee !! Thanx Da !! Thanx for being so fair in your judgement !
Will surely think about you when distributing the CD's.
So, Raj I think I don't need to pay you anything ;-)
BTW Seriously how much is the ticket from bang to Delhi ?? ( Train & Air ).
Seriously thiking of getting them if they are really vintage !!
Can you direct me to a place where I can get the source code
of the first version of Linux kernel ( I don't mean 1.0 here but
the very first kernel source code )

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Linuxer First,      Debianer Second,            Anything else Next.

Chetan Gopal Kashinath <chetugk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 12/02/99 11:43:38
PM

what 200/- bucks to go to delhi !! :-0 this is outrageous !! why dont u
just
catch the plane at 00:00 sharp from bangalore airport. its for free and
will be in delhi at abt 3:00.