Re: [LI] second hand CDs

Nirmal Kejriwal proclaimed:
> I do not see the word [Commercial] in the subject line, perhaps you missed
> this, thought I would bring it to your notice so that the appropriate
> action can be taken by you.

> At 11:42 AM 12/2/99 +0530, you wrote:
> >Hello there,
> >Viral, Let me know if you can get me the First kernel version. I mean the
> >one which Linus originally created in 1991 ( am I right ?? )
> >Then maybe I can think of xxx bucks. ;-)
> >Raj, can you gimme your residential address. I think I will
> >come down to your place and take those CD's *free* from you. ;-)

And Nirmal.  You seemed to have missed out on the numerous smileys that
were sprikled all over Khader's email.

Shall we end this here?  If anyone wants to discuss posting policy PLEASE
post to linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

List Admin
--
  "Hey, we just got away with murder. And it was so easy.  Y'know,
      I never liked that wiener Milhouse." -- Homer J. Simpson