Re: [linux-india-programmers] Re: [LI] struct task

Arun Sharma forced the electrons to say:
> I'm not aware of an online link. The best sources I've found:
> 1. Design and Implementation of the 4.4 BSD operating system
>    Kirk McKusick et al
> 2. UNIX internals - the new frontiers by Uresh Vahalia

I would like to add 2 books here.

3. Design of the Unix Operating System: Maurice J. Bach
A classic. In the same league as no 1. P'raps better.

4. Linux Device Drivers: Alessandro Rubini
Quite new, and has some information on the organisation of the linux kernel,
apart from authoring modules that this book is all about. An excellent buy for
all who are interested in linux programming.

I also remember a book called The Magic Garden.

> Of course, then there is RTSL (read the source luke!)

Amen to that!

Binand

--
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-