[LI] Linux6.1 Configurations...

Hello,

  Can anyone please let me know how the following devices can be
configured on RH Linux6.1.

1. Samsung- Samtron55E Monitor. The datasheet does not give the full
resolution mode table. It just mentions Sync. frequencies.

2. Aztech 32bit Sound Card. It works fine with Win-98. Linux
identifies the sound card and says that driver for this soundcard is
not available.

  If anyone had configured these devices, please let me know how you
have done it??

thanks and regards,
Ravi