Re: [LI] Linux6.1 Configurations...

> 1. Samsung- Samtron55E Monitor. The datasheet does not give the full
> resolution mode table. It just mentions Sync. frequencies.

The rest of the mail of yours finds no support from me. But this part
may.
Isn't this the flat, 15" monitor from Samsung? I think I have the same.
Your monitor can support 75 Hz vertical ref rate at 1024x768 and 85 at
800x600.
On the booklet in 3-4 languages, the LAST item in all the chapters is
the table. Have you tried that? I got a full booklet with this.

I can get you the complete table tomorrow. Do mail me back to remind me.

Regards,
Rohit