Re: [LI] Sys Admins for Webservers

Hello Indra,

Thank you,

And I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to those whose sensibilities have been hurt and the list manager, I had no intention of causing all these waves and am frankly surprised at the outburst.

I was just surprised at this rule an voiced my opinion on the same, if that has offended anyone, it was not my intention.

I hope this is the end of this matter, if anyone has anything more to say they could take it up with me privately, and I will respond.

Regards

Nirmal