Re: [LI] Sys Admins for Webservers

Hello Khader,

And as Arun had already said how headhunters get paid.
And BTW why would you be posting for jobs in some
company  ?? Mutual Understanding ?? Relatives ??
What might you be availing from that ??
And all this trouble of yours is that someone from the list
objected your not putting [Commercial] in the Subject Line.
What difference would it make to you if you just put a
[Commercial] in the Subject Line rather than arguing  !!

Is it possible that I may be looking for this sysadmin for myself and I am not a head hunter? What is upsetting you so much? I had replied to Arun off the list about his comments, and explaining I am not a head hunter. I had hoped the matter would end there, but it seems I was wrong.

And to point out we are arguing ( I prefer to call it discussing) over something that has already been done, unless you want me to re-post the message with the word commercial in front of it I can do it.

Thanks to all the flak I am getting over this, I have started looking at the archives and the old posts a bit more closely. I cannot say that all the material in there without any additional qualification to the subject line is "Technical". Seems to me a lot of water is being muddied over this for some strange reason. A have seen a lot of non-technical stuff without any additional qualifications, and without so much as a whimper from anyone.

And the guidelines posted on the site maybe old, but
the guidelines posted on the list are not !! The
guidelines are present in the archives even if you happened
to miss them while on the list !!

I am "extremely sorry" that I not had the time to follow the list as avidly as you, and have not seen the guidelines on the list, but I am not a techie, and nor do I profess to be one, I have an interest in Linux and that is why I am on this list, and try to follow it when time permits. I try to follow what is posted on the site.

And regarding free speech on this list. Free Speech is fine on
this list as long as it is technically related to Linux. ( I hope I am
right here )
No one denies/denied you that.

The free speech was about this list and its rules, I was not talking about politics or some other unrelated topic. I think it was something to be discussed on the list and not else where, unless we have another list to discuss the rules of this list.

Regards

Nirmal