RE: [LI] Linux Single

Hi Mr. Suri,
	  Thanks for the suggestion. But your method would mean that
everytime I reboot the system,I am suppose to enter the boot passwd which
in your case is 'suri'.Coz we have frequent power failures, it won't
help me. Could you tell me some way of restricting a user from getting
into a particular runlevel(not necessarily single).
  Hope u get it
Thanks in advance.
regards

  Vineet Punetha                                       __o
  B.E. III yr ECE                                     -\<,
  Kumaon Engg College                            ... (_)(_)
  India
  v.punetha@xxxxxxxxxxxx