Re: [LI] .htaccess again.

"Webmaster : prayagonline.com" wrote:
> Hi all !,
>         My .htaccess problem is still not solved ....
> it is still being ignored.

I promise to solve all your problems within three hours of your
submitting two demand drafts worth US$ 38,999,544 and US$56,443,567.78
[for taxp purposes] at my desk, account-payable to RandomPrecision Inc
[Don't go for it fellows, this name is already registered].

Get real, man, may be we do not know how to solve it. I believe there is
no one here who would knowingly NOT help you. None here is tailor made
to handle queries. We are all learning. And some may be busy otherwise
too, while I gather the general impression that people are pretty
helpful.

Do not feel emotionally hurt. ;-)