Re: [[LI] SiS6215 (Success in getting 1024x768 resolution)]

> 3. Choose the monitor from the Monitor List. I had selected Custom since it is
> not in the list. I have manually changed Horizontal and Vertical Refresh
> rate in XF86Config file as stated in my Monitor Manual.

I am confused here. My monitor gives me a table for refresh rates.
And there are N modelines in /XF86Config file... uncommented.
And one modeline is supposed to be already having MULTIPLE resolutions
etc supported.

Should/does one modeline correspond to one monitor? [Since it already
has MANY values of H/V refresh rates]

Please point out.
Rohit