[LI] Posting Guidelines

Hello,

From the replies I have received due to a recent post, I feel I have committed a wrong, and to educate myself and prevent further such mistakes I searched the site for Posting guidelines.

The best I could come up with was.

http://linux-india.org/guidelines.shtml

Quote<<
Linux-India mailing list posting guidelines
The charter of the Linux-India mailing list is technical discussions and new-user help only. Do not ask questions that are unrelated to Linux.

News articles: URLs only - do not post the full article.

Please read the FAQ and check the Archives before you ask a question.

Don't quote long mails without adding any content.

No long signatures please.

HTML-formatted messages are prohibited and will be bounced.

Don't send personal mails to the admin about Linux technical questions. Ask them on the list.

>> End Quote

If there is another more comprehensive Posting guideline, could some one send me the URL please.

TIA

Nirmal