Re: [LI] XWindows Crashes when running JDK for 2-3 times ?

> what can  i do.... Do i have sufficient RAM ?

RAM? I think not. I am not providing you a solution here, I may just be
adding the noise there in this list. But I will suggest you that you
check out that you have enough memory to enable 'swap'. How big is your
swap partition?

You have 16 MB RAM, right? I suggest you have 32 MB as swap. And then
try...
Unless there is some problem with the JDK version you are using, the
thing usually get corrected.