Re: Re: [LI] Bare Bones Linux

Friends -

Counting chickens was never my sport. When Khader actually
finishes developing this distroless distro then we can create a
separate list at egroups (distro-name@xxxxxxxxxxx) and talk all
about it.

May this end here?  btw Khader - all the best (though yr idea does
sound like freebsd - which has been there, done that)

On 29 Nov 99, at 19:08, thus spake Vicky Plaha:

> I sincerely feel it should be called Indix or how about Indux to more
> or less sound like Indus, from which our civilization has originated?
>
> - --Kanwar

Suresh Ramasubramanian
106D, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, India.
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxx
http://www.kcircle.com | http://www.angen.net/~pegasus/
    Fur coats made for ladies from their own skin,
         In the window of a Swedish furrier