[LI] Downloading Staroffice

Hello,

I am trying to download Staroffice. I could complete the registration
and go to the download screen (I use lynx). I want to use wget to
download the huge file. But I cannot get the address of the site (the
directory) which would help me to use wget. I could get the following
line from lynx:

  http://209.114.71.17/servlet/EComFileServlet/so51a_lnx_01.tar?ActionId=verify&TicketId=D1Ve%2FU2LUVA%3D&TicketServerUrl=UMdnxpfbimnHlcGyA4xfH0vGfZjOm8gsx5XQqwLcSh598Hzb%2BZ3GaNGE8bgcz1JUTA%3D%3D";>Download StarOffice, English 5.1, Linux for X86 ( 70.39 MB )

I could not use wget with the above address or any modified form of it
(deleting the string after the ?). Can somebody help me here?

Thanks,

sridhar