Re: [LI] Downloading Staroffice

On Sat, Nov 27, 1999 at 11:22:22AM +0530, XRDLAB wrote:

> I could not use wget with the above address or any modified form of it
> (deleting the string after the ?). Can somebody help me here?

If you believe that you've got the URL absolutely right and you can't
download it with wget - there can be only one reason - cookies.

With people wanting to introduce more "state" into the stateless HTTP
world with all kinds of Java application servers and logins and
registration, unless your browser/download program replies with the
correct cookie, the download may not proceed.

If I were you, I'd search the web for wget and cookies and share the
results on the list.

	-Arun