[LI] SAMBA SERVER PROBLEM

/me isn't really an expert in Winduhs protocols, but I've faced the
same problem many times, and the only solution I've found is to go to
Start/Find/Computer and give the name or IP address of the Linux
computer there.  The computer will show up, and then you can drag it
onto your desktop,

HTH,

-- Raju