[LI] SAMBA SERVER PROBLEM

Hi all,
	I have LINUX 6.1 (pcq) with samba installed. I am able to mount a win'95
node from the Linux server, but the otherway is not possible. I not able to
see the LINUX box in network neighborhood. When I tried to ping from 95
node it works. I have a NT machine also in the network. I have set the
95-box to connect to NT. When I tried to change the domain name from NT TO
LINUX. "Domain server not found error occurs".

Is it necessary to set the domain name and workgroup name as the same ?

G. Sriram