[LI] Laptop Woes

Hi,

My ACI Laptop had gone to undergo repairs, which made the service guy to
reformat the disk. He installed Win 98 and sent it back to me. Now I am having
problems while installing linux:

I split the disk into 2 using FIPS, 1.1 GB for Windows and 2 GB for Linux.
Windows fdisk shows two partitions. But RHL 6.0 installer shows me one large
3.1 GB Win95 partition. I am afraid to go ahead - what did I do wrong?

Earlier, when I had got the laptop, I had installed RHL 6.0 from the same CD
using the same method. What happened this time?

Binand

--
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-