[LI] Killed Thread

Hello there,
Well I think now even I know after the clue you gave.
I just hope that I don't think the way that he thinks.
May god bless me ;-) and him. ;-)

Regards
               Khader

P.S: I am excited a lot now. Tomorrow I will be attending
        my first and ( maybe ) last meeting of ILUG-BLR
       before the millenium.

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/26/99 08:13:45 PM

As it is, your reference to "#%@$&%$%@" has probably ensured that he does
not want to be identified by you (though several people here on this list
have correctly guessed who it is, taking a clue from my original post).