[LI] Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:57:16 +0530

hi,
              I am using 2 servers ,

                        1. Apache Web server
	            2. Ldap Server running open ldap

                                Currently my users log on the ldap
server and then they get access to their mail accnts .. etc

                                I want to give my users access to create
their own web pages of varyiing disk space(depending on their grade, ie
some users 10Mb and some 2Mb some 3 MB)  on the apache web server
without creating user accounts on the web server (Eg
http://www.trial.com/~user/). ie I want them to be authenticated using
the other ldap server and yet limit space on the home directory for each
user...

Regards
Joe