[LI] Danger of using Windoze !!

Friends,
First of all, I am sorry that the 'Happy99' virus went along with my
mail. It is not a justification, but the fact is that I was sitting in
front of someone's windoze machine (which I never use for net) and
wanted to check my mail. I configured the netscape and checked the mail.
In my enthusiasm to responsd to this problem of StarOffice key, I
responded to the mail, and as you know how this virus functions, it went
as attachment.
Many users have informed me in the normal decent method possible about
the virus.
But, here we have the following response :

DILKAN wrote:

> SEND YOUR HAPPY99.EXE FILE TO YOUR MOTHERS HOME.
>
> At 10:43 PM 11/12/99 , you wrote:

> >to avoid repetition and save bandwidth.

Looking at the normal decency-level and committment-level (to Linux) of
the Linux users, I don't think this response can be called worthy of
even a comment. But, all the same, I though I should bring it to the
notice of the list, with a request to DILKAN to try and use better and
normal language in communications, even when they are private.

Peace, Force & Joy!
Sudhir Gandotra "mailto:sudhir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"; ICQ-16733832
Phone:91-11-5535770 / 5613992 / 98-101-20918 Fax:91-11-5613991
       Humanist Movement : http://humanistmovement.org