Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:30:26 GMT
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Returned mail: Data format error

The original message was received at Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:29:47 GMT
from

<linux-newbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

... while talking to vger.rutgers.edu.:
>>> MAIL From:<ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> SIZE=801
<<< 553-5.4.3 Policy analysis reports DNS error with your
<<< 553-5.4.3 source domain.   Please correct your source
<<< 553 5.4.3 address and/or the info at the DNS.
501 <linux-newbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... Data format error