[LI] SiS 6202 partly working

Hi!

My card ie. SiS6202 does not appear per se in the list. I have to select
SiS86C201 as per SuSE directions, and then later add a Chipset line in
the devices section of the config file.
I think the problem is with the monitor configuration. If I choose my
monitor from the list, it does not give any other resolutions besides
640 x 480. If I choose custom monitor and then choose one of the
standard types, then after startin X, on pressing Ctrl-Alt-'+', it does
enter other resolutions, but the monitor is out of sync.
So I think the problem is with the monitor configuration.

Guess I will have to experiment some more...

Thanks and regards...

Rajnish