[LI] SiS 6202 partly working

Hi Abdul,

I tried as per your directions. On pressing Ctrl-Alt-'+', X does try to
go into other modes, but the screen has multiple images and basically
the monitor is out of sync.
I am now almost certain that the problem is with the monitor
configuration, and not with the SuSE X Server that I am using.
Wish I knew how to configure it manually...

Rajnish