Re: [LI] Network Card not working.

Dear Venu

Thanks for ur response. I didn't any URL till now. But the problem is I
have the driver and it was working fine with the RH5.2, It is giving
error with 6.1 and the warning it gives is "MII PHY not found".
I think there is prob in kernel configuration or kernel image. But i
don't know how to trace it.
Can it be a case that a driver was already present and I loaded another
and that is causing problem. I am just guessing the problem.

Please help.