Re: [LI] Network Card not working.

Hi

> + I have RH6.1 installed on my PC. My network card is 'Compex RL100ATX'. I
> + had it's driver source file and it was working fine with RH5.2, but
> + after installing 6.1 it is not working. It didn't give any problem in
> + compiling

a) Have you recompiled the winbond-840 module for RH6.1. If not you will have to
recompile it.

b) Next copy it to /lib/modules/`uname -r`/net

c) depmod which may be required is automaticaly done the next time you boot so
you don't require to do this now

c) Add a entry for this module in /etc/conf.modules
	alias eth0 winbond-840

---------
Keep :-)
HanishKVC