Re: [LI] Network Card not working.

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Nadeem Khan wrote:

+ I have RH6.1 installed on my PC. My network card is 'Compex RL100ATX'. I
+ had it's driver source file and it was working fine with RH5.2, but
+ after installing 6.1 it is not working. It didn't give any problem in
+ compiling

One thing, did you compile the kernel with default net devices or your
own? Just a thought :). Does Space.c in <linux-src>/drivers/net/ contains
proper entry point for your device? If not, then u'll need to reconfigure
the kernel.

Sharad.
-=-=-=-=-