Re: [LI] Video on Linux

"T.V.Gnanasekaran" wrote:

> >Isnt MTV commercial?
> as atul said the command line (mtvp) version is freeware.
> But its X version (mtv) is commercial.

With both versions I couldn't play vcds with .dat files. With mtvp, i
got a small screen showing something like fireballs going up a nd down.
With mtv, I got play indication without actually any play. Are you able
to play, vcds with .dat files, with mtvp? If so what should be done. I
have installed all the three rpms i.e. sdl, xforms and mtv.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA