Re: [LI] Video on Linux

Hi

> command line is included in the pack. It is mtvp. But for me it does not
> play .dat files in VCD. If anybody has succeeded in palying .dat files
> of VCD, kindly explain how to go about.

mtvp is one of the most flexible mpeg players I have seen, except for some
optimization that they could have done to their playing logic, (But as they
cater to a wide variety of platform, may be thats why they haven't optimized
their code for mmx etc.)

To play the dat files in your vcd. 2 ways;

  a) mount it into your filesystem and access it as a file.

  b) Or access the mpeg dat file as track.

Currenlty I don't have mtvp on this m/c. Do check the help by giving mtvp -h.

---------
Keep :-)
HanishKVC