Re: [LI] Win/Linux and StarOffice

| Hmm... I see. I need staroffice to just access and edit and may be
| print the documents. That need should be served.
|
| Are you talking of staroffice 5.0 or 5.1 ???

Both Actually
I had also installed SO 5.0 borrowing CD from one of my friends
in RH 5.2 distrib. Apparently there are people who have installed
5.0 on RH 6.1 Machines too. One of them is Gerry right here
in Mumbai. It appears RH 6.1 Distrib of PCQ contains support
for older lib functions too.

Yes it will definitely serve your purpose
btw SO 5.0 - 5.1 has it's own macro language called StarBasic
Should serve the macro part also
The help however is pathetic and needs to be updated
Maybe they can ask the opensource community to contribute
regards
Aditya