From: Gautham Venkataram [mailto:gautham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 November 1999 08:27
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: linux-india-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LI] S3 Trio card

Hi,
    I have an S3 Trio 3d card with 4MB video RAm . I learnt ( from this
mailing list) that on VGA 16 is supported by S3 Trio. But when I set that
card, I am still getting bad resolution . And the screen is larger than
the monitor inspite of my setting the virtual screen = physical screen.
What should I do  now ? Please advise. Thanx for your time.
			Gautham